General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
Last update: October 2020
The consultation of the Site and/or the use of the services offered on the Site is subject to the unconditional acceptance by the User of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
1 – LEGAL INFORMATION
Site Publisher: the company Henner, a simplified joint stock company, with a share capital of 8,212,500 euros, registered in France in the Trade and Companies’ Register of Nanterre under the number 323 377 739, and having its registered offices at 14 Boulevard du Général Leclerc, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine,
ORIAS number (sole insurance intermediaries register): 07.002.039
European Union VAT number: FR 48323377739
Telephone number: +33 (0)1 55 62 90 00
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Director’s Name: Mr. Charles ROBINET-DUFFO, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Henner,
Hereafter referred to as “Henner”.
Website Host: Groupe Henner Holding, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 10,671,540 euros, registered in France in the Trade and Companies’ Register of Nanterre under the number 323 377 292, and having its registered offices at 14 Boulevard du Général Leclerc, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine,
Telephone number: +33 (0)1 55 62 90 00
- The ORIAS register can be consulted on the website orias.fr.
- Our business is under the monitoring of the ACPR (the French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority), 4 Place de Budapest – CS 92459 – 75436 Paris Cedex 09, www.acpr.banque-france.fr.
2 – PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The Site is intented to international brokers and enables the User to:
- Search and consult various articles
- Comment articles published on the Site
- Share articles on social media or by email
- Contact Henner
3 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE SITE
The access to the Site and its use are for private and personal use only.
The User hereby agrees to refrain from using this Site and the information or data it contains for commercial, political or promotional purposes or for any form of sales prospecting, particularly spamming.
The Site enables the User to leave a comment on each article published on the Site. The comment left on the site by the User shall not :
- Be defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, violent or inciting to violence, political, racist or xenophobic and in general, contrary to the laws and regulations in force, or to the rights of persons or to good morals;
- Reference or mention the opinions of other Users;
- Be used for personal or professional purposes, in particular advertising ;
- Contain personal data;
Comments are subject to moderation by Henner. Henner reserves the right to not publish or to delete at any time any comments which do not respect the present Terms and conditions of Use.
Henner cannot in any way guarantee constant operation free from any failure or information technology bug. Notably, at any time:
- service may be suspended, interrupted or limited, affecting all or part of the Site, or access to the entire Site or certain parts of the Site may be reserved for a category of Users;
- access to the Site may be modified or suspended for maintenance reasons, such as for updates, or for any other legitimate reason.
Henner will endeavor to notify the User in the event of unavailability of the Site, by whatever appropriate means and, notably, by means of announcements on the Site’s home page.
An unavailability of the Site will not in any way render Henner liable and gives a User any right to compensation.
4 – PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
With regard to its business, and in compliance with applicable French and European legislation, Henner undertakes to ensure the best-possible level of protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of Users, and the best-possible protection of their privacy.
5 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5.1 Literary and Artistic Property
The User is informed that all illustrations, drawings, photographs, presentations, texts, source code, and, generally, any content featuring on the Site are the exclusive property of Henner or its affiliated companies or licenced to Henner by third parties, and that all content is protected by intellectual property rights.
Therefore the User is prohibited from doing the following without prior written consent from Henner, its affiliated companies and/or third parties who have licensed the content to Henner. If not, the User is subject to civil and criminal penalties:
- reproducing or causing the reproduction of the components of the Site, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, in whatever manner, on whatever medium, in any format, and by whatever process, whether currently known or not;
- representing or causing the representation of the components of the Site, in whole or in part, in entirety or through extraction, by whatever manner or process, and via whatever means of dissemination or communication, whether currently known or not;
- adapting or causing the adaptation of the components of the Site, whether in entirety or in part, whether temporarily or permanently and, notably, translating the components of the Site in whatever language, creating whatever derivative work, making whatever new versions or new developments from the Site’s components, and maintaining, modifying, arranging, assembling or digitizing the Site’s components, either in entirety or in part.
This prohibition applies without geographical limitation, for the term of protection granted by intellectual property law, covering whatever means of exploitation, whether free of charge or for payment.
5.2 Trademarks and Distinctive Signs
All brands to which reference may be made on this Site are trademarks duly registered with the INPI (French Patent office) and are thus protected. Similarly, the names of the companies, products and services, and any other distinctive features mentioned on this Site, are the property and the result of the efforts and investments of Henner, its affiliates and/or third parties and are thus protected. Therefore, their usurpation is strictly forbidden and their eventual use is subject to the prior written consent from Henner, its affiliated companies and/or third parties who have licensed the content to Henner. If not, the User is subject to civil and criminal penalties.
6 – HENNER’S LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Henner be liable for prejudices suffered by a User with regard to:
- an outage of the Site beyond its control, or a case of force majeure causing an outage or malfunctioning of the Site;
- an exceptional and temporary unavailability of the Site necessary for performing maintenance or improving functionalities;
- any incident or outage of the Site due to a malfunction and/or shortcoming of systems or hardware, and/or of the software and infrastructure of a User ;
- whatever financial loss, loss of clientèle, disruption of business, or loss of programs or data resulting from use of the Site;
- unauthorized intrusion by a third party into the information technology system of the User, resulting in the dissemination of harmful software;
- connection to or consultation of the Site in countries where such use constitutes a violation of applicable law or regulations;
- whatever inconveniences or prejudices due to using the Internet network, notably in the event of failure or of difficulty or interruption of operation preventing access to the Site and/or any of its functionalities.
7 – TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
The Site has been optimized for a 1024-by-768-pixel display using modern browsers such as MOZILLA FIREFOX (3.6 and above), GOOGLE CHROME, MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER (IE8 and above) or SAFARI.
8 – CHANGES IN THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Henner reserves the right to change the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, due to changes to the Site, changes in configurations and, notably, due to technical requirements or plugins, or due to changes in legislation or any other legitimate reason.
Therefore, the User is invited to check regularly for any changes. The User can establish the date on which Henner made the latest changes by referring to the “Last Update” stated above.
9 – HYPERTEXT LINKS
Any information accessible via a hypertext link to other sites is not under Henner’s control and, consequently, Henner declines all responsibility for the content thereof.
Publication by a User of hypertext links to all or part of the Site is strictly prohibited, unless with prior written permission from Henner, which can be requested by email to: email@example.com . Henner reserves the right to refuse a request from a User without having to provide reasons for its decision. If Henner authorizes the publication of hypertext links, the permission will be temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any specific reason, and without the User being eligible to lay claim to an acquired right. In all cases, the link must be removed at first time of requesting by Henner.
10 – APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to French law. In the event of a dispute that cannot be settled out of court, jurisdiction is assigned exclusively to the Courts of France.